A Clearer View to the Outside World
Brighten your view to the outside world with our replacement windows from the top brands in the industry. Our window options are perfect for your home remodel or for a new construction home.
Choosing New or Replacement Windows
Windows are a significant investment in your home. They not only have to function well and be a source of efficiency and protection, they should also be attractive. When making your choice for windows, think about these main points:
- Energy Efficiency: Keep the cold and heat out with performance glass, plus save on energy bills. Look for ENERGYSTAR® certified windows to save an average of 12%.
- Return on Investment: It’s been proven that windows have a great return and are often one of the best improvements you can make that pays off when you sell your home.
- Enhance Curb Appeal: Ugly windows don’t make your home look very inviting. Spruce up your exterior with new windows.
- Window Operation: Depending on where the windows are placed, you may need a casement or sliding window over a double-hung. If you have a small space, an awning window is a good choice. We’ll work with you to determine which types of windows will work best.
- Maintenance: Some materials require more maintenance than others—be sure you are choosing the right material for the level of future work you want to do.
- Noise Reduction: The right windows and glass can help reduce exterior noise. If you want to reduce noise, we can recommend the right products.
- Security: Feel safe with window frames designed to be stronger, meeting and exceeding California’s top standards and security codes. There are security glass options available.